Here are some pics that I will briefly post of before and after the 30 days. The difference is very subtle. But i can see it, and the clothes fit different. Hooray!
You're awesome. For the following reasons: 1. Posting a "before" and "after" shot of yourself. 2. Smiling in the "before" shot". 3. Being so open about dieting. Who does that? Only a truly humble and quirky person.
I raise kids, read, run, cook, sing, play piano (barely), take pics, volunteer at the school, play with the baby, run our church's kids' program, post our church's podcast, do some bookkeeping for the family business, scrapbook, diet, try to keep up with our favorite shows and stay way behind on my emails AND lately play a lot of Rock Band.
2 comments:
You're awesome. For the following reasons:
1. Posting a "before" and "after" shot of yourself.
2. Smiling in the "before" shot".
3. Being so open about dieting. Who does that? Only a truly humble and quirky person.
SMOOCH
And BTW-- You look awesome. I can definitely see the difference.
Post a Comment