Sunday, April 6, 2008

A New Challenge

Well, I completed the 30 day challenge and I am very pleased with the weight I lost. But it made me realize how much more there is to go.

So I'm doing a 60 day challenge. It will be similar to the first (only longer, of course). I'm going to allow a protein snack as per Josh's advice. And no dessert til after my FL trip. I'm really trying to be hard core right now because we're preparing to visit Elly in FL and I will have to put on a bathing suit in public. Arghhhh!

I'm not going to seek out specific accountability prayer partners as I did last time. Instead I will tell all my friends about the blog. I appreciate your prayers of course. I know they help!

I already had to start over again which will put me finishing the first week of June. My goal is 15 lbs.

Thanks for all the support, everyone and all the dieting tips, Josh.

No comments: