Well, it's been a little while since I logged in on this. So by day 3 I had lost 2 pounds. By day 6 I had lost 3 almost 4 pounds. Then I leveled out for two days and then gained back a pound (meaning a net loss of 2). I was a little discouraged after such a rocking start. I knew I was sticking to the plan and was getting exercise too. I think the one thing I need to watch is eating the scraps of leftover food off my kids plates whcih somehow in my mind didn't count as a snack or eating a second serving. Oops, I'll work on that. I had a few other times when I simply forgot to not eat the sample at the grocery store. But mostly I had been on track.
Then on day 11 I got my period (sorry for too much info, Josh). Ohhhhh. My cycle is still weird with the breastfeeding- two periods in Jan but none in Feb- so I clean forgot about this possible reason for weight gain.
Back on the scale day 13 and now I have a net loss of 4, almost 5 pounds. We'll see if that trend continues. I"m trying not to go hog wild on my "loop holes." I can only have one serving of food at a meal, but have no regulated size for this serving. So pray forme to have control in this area. This had been going well until the set back and the hormones this weekend. I want to get the most out of this 30 days.
So it looks like a weight loss of 5-10 pounds is still within reach at this pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry, not too much info.
I know what you mean about portion size on one serving. Your body and mind get hungrier as the diet progresses, and you feel like you're getting a bit looser with the portion size. And if you can't keep it as small as it was, you have to start counting the calories to make sure, which can ruin a diet (for some people). I do hope it goes well.
Weight fluctuates for a number of reasons, but it's still hard not to feel bad when it goes up a bit for seemingly no reason. It's important to take measurements and pictures as a means to assess fat loss, so if the scale does funny things, you have those numbers too.
That's true. I did take "before" pictures and I got measurements at the end of January I can use. I probably wasn't too much different at the end of Feb.
Post a Comment