Saturday, March 8, 2008

Diet- Day Fifteen

I have a net loss of 5 lbs! I've been staying away from the kids' scraps. Resisting the snacks and late night snacks (those damn pizza commercials at 8PM!) is easier overall but still really hard at times. It is a good feeling when I eat a normal serving at dinner and then don't go back and instead of feeling stuffed, I know i've eaten just enough. In normal Lauren mode I feel like I don't know when I'm full or don't "need" food because I'm hungry all the time (which i'm assuming is because I am eating all of the time). It's actually a good feeling to know you've had enough.

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

You're amazing. Really. You've always been able to do the old fashioned kind of dieting which is to eat less and exercise a bit more. And you're nursing! Amazing.

Lauren said...

aww shucks emils