Monday, November 3, 2008
Myers Briggs Bible study
I just had a great time last night. I taught about Myers Briggs at a women's Bible study. The women took the assessment (I should explain that they did not take the actual MB indicator which I would not have been allowed to score) a few weeks ago and then I scored it and planned a presentation. It was so much fun. I just love talking about MB and Ilike the idea of encouraging people about what they are good at and helping people see when others are different why they may have difficulties with it. The women seemed to really enjoy it. The group was very small and so it was difficult to do one of the activities, so it would be cool to do it with a larger sampling. But the smallness of the group also lent itself to a good discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment