11/6- 1267
11/7- 1725 splurge
11/8- 1357
11/9-1280 (up a pound)
11/10- 1220 (i feel like it must have been more; my period may be explaining the pound)
11/11- 1292
11/12- 1357 (back down the pound plus one more- for total loss of 8 lbs)
11/13- 1361
I feel like I had another day over 1400 in the last week, so either I'm a pessimist or I forgot to write some things. (I just looked at the last post and realized I was thinking about 11/5.) But overall Im doing well. I didn't lose any last week, but then did some hormonal wavering and then I did go down this week.
Progress is so slow, but I have to remember that it is progress. No, I will not drop the next 10 lbs next week. But if I hang in there I will drop those 10 lbs sometime after Christmas and in the mean time will be looking pretty good this Christmas compared to last!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, great attitude!
And if you're able to lower your "acceptable" weight to your new weight, you should be able to maintain it.
My standard has been never cross 180, even during holidays, and I've been able to live that for over a year, despite living at the Kogoks', where tasty food is never scarce.
Btw, I say 180, but here's how my mind actually works. 170 max is where I really want to be, which makes 175 max where I actually hover, which makes 180 intolerable. So if you're thinking of raising your standard on thinness, definitely aim 10 lbs below where you really want to be.
Post a Comment