Tuesday, November 25, 2008

more calories

11/19- 1277
11/20- 1405
11/21- 1260 (weighed in at 10 lbs below starting weight!)
11/22- ?? turkey dinner at church (splurge day)
11/23- 1445- i made a mudslide and miscalculated the icecream that i added;I thought I was going to end up with 1270 being my total and the next morning I realized I had made the error; bartender's remorse! (up 2 pounds after splurge)
11/24- 1285 (down a pound)
I guess this week Thanksgiving will be my splurge instead of having it on the weekend. Well, we'll see. If I can hold out and eat reasonably I may still do the weekend.

1 comment:

Josh said...

You're doing great, Laur. Definitely ask for or buy "skinny" clothes, which will make you want to fit in them. Then people more easily notice your weight loss (remember they never see you how you see you: in the mirror with clothes off). Then you can slowly convince your mind that they are the new normal, default weight clothes. I'm actually trying to lose weight these holidays, as a special challenge (and b/c I gained some fat in Oct./Nov., so I can't afford to wait until after).

Good to see you at TGiving, hope John and Lizzie feel fine again. I got sick Sunday, but I think it's just the thing I've been getting chronically, not what they had. See you at XMas.