Dear Elly,
Thanks so much for letting me sleep in your extra room, lugging me down the beach stairs and holding me so I wouldn't cry so much.
I had such a great time meeting your friends Lynsey, Jon (wow, he's really good at guitar), Ben and Stacy and listening to you and Mom play piano and guitar and feeling the ocean breeze while I napped and buying new outfits at Target and saving Toby from constipation and starvation and seeing the lizards and seeing your D**** dress and watching a rumble at Maggiano's and checking out the over-zealous life guards and having no boys in my face for 5 whole days(!) and trying to be Episcopal for a day and racing to the airport in record time at 5AM and feeling the squishy sand and the cold waves and watching you and Mom run (Mom says mirrors are super motivating) and learning the expression "strong work" and hearing conversations about homosexuals and global warming and Red Lobster and driving in circles around parking lots. And Mom says she hasn't read a whole book in one weekend in a REALLY long time!

I had such a great time!
With much love,
"Bitty"
Thanks so much for letting me sleep in your extra room, lugging me down the beach stairs and holding me so I wouldn't cry so much.
I had such a great time meeting your friends Lynsey, Jon (wow, he's really good at guitar), Ben and Stacy and listening to you and Mom play piano and guitar and feeling the ocean breeze while I napped and buying new outfits at Target and saving Toby from constipation and starvation and seeing the lizards and seeing your D**** dress and watching a rumble at Maggiano's and checking out the over-zealous life guards and having no boys in my face for 5 whole days(!) and trying to be Episcopal for a day and racing to the airport in record time at 5AM and feeling the squishy sand and the cold waves and watching you and Mom run (Mom says mirrors are super motivating) and learning the expression "strong work" and hearing conversations about homosexuals and global warming and Red Lobster and driving in circles around parking lots. And Mom says she hasn't read a whole book in one weekend in a REALLY long time!
I had such a great time!
With much love,
"Bitty"
P.S. Apparently my Mom thinks she is all savvy that she can insert photos into the blogs, but she doesn't seem to know how to rotate them first. "Strong work," Mom.
1 comment:
Dear Bitty,
I just had a chance to read your letter for the first time! I've been studying very hard so that I can get my law degree and be able to buy you everything and anything you want when you're older! I'm glad you and Mommy had a good time and cannot wait to see you after school is done! I was thinking about you and your brothers all day today...sometimes it makes me want to cry because I miss you so much! (I don't know how Grandma and Grandpa do it?!) I love the pictures - I now have a "Bitty Backround" on my computer. Love you guys and miss you all so much!
Post a Comment