12/4- 1611, 1217, 1197, 1213
12/11-1183,1234, 1225, 1197, 1370, 1175,1605
12/18- 1325, extra splurge, 1227 and then right around Christmas I didnt' write stuff down
I had decided for three weeks to go down to 1200 cals a day and stuck with it for a little while and then kind of lost it the week before xmas
12/29- 1300?, 1300?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 1147- this week I kept counting for breakfast and lunch but then not following through the rest of the night, New Year's splurge etc
1/5- 1325, 1305,1285, 1318, splurge, 1320?,1242 -- back on track!
1/12- 1300?, 1290
I fluctuated a little at Christmas time but I am still overall down 13 lbs since getting serious in October (which is 29 lbs since last January!). My goal is another 10 lbs by March or April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laur, this is fantastic. 30 pounds in a year, without getting fanatical and without always seeing progress! Huge respect. Keep going.
Thanks bro. You're my inspiration!
Post a Comment