Sunday, October 12, 2008

Diet update

Thanks for all who have called blogged or otherwise to keep me on track. Ithink that it helps.
Sept 30- 1505
Oct 1- 1480
Oct 2-1545
Oct 3- 1207?? (I doubt it)
Oct 4- 1500
Oct 5- 1585 just a guess
Oct 6, 7,8,9-I didnt' finish writing down; got off track and discouraged and hadnt' blogged in for accountability
Then I talked to Josh and decided I needed to be more accurate of all the little calories that I was leaving out. got a little more motivated and feel like if I'm really only eating 1300 calories and exercising I MUST start losing some weight. But I won't know until i do it!!!!
Oct 10- 1295
Oct 11-1247
oct 12- 1280
(only bad thing is I only ran once instead of three times)
yeah, doing better!
Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers

No comments: