Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ahhhh

I just "Clean Sweeped" (from HGTV) our bedroom today. I actually took out everything but the heavy furniture which I rearranged. Then I sorted teh crap and put back in the things I really need (and foudn a bunch of bills that need paying). I feel like I'm in a hotel room. Ahhh...

On a more sour note: two of our family members have a fever right now, three have yucky coughs at night and two have bloody noses from the dry air. I like Buffalo all year with the exception of February.

3 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

That is the BEST feeling, isn't it?

I love when my room is dusted and picked up. Sometimes I light a candle.

Laughing... then I bark at Dan all week to keep it clean.

But back to your post, yes, what a great, restful feeling.

Lauren said...

I resort to the hands-on-hips-with-evil-eye tactic (to get Chris to keep it clean). It doesnt' usually work.

Emily Dykstra said...

Aw, man. You make me miss you.

I need more posts. I'm a blogging junkie. Whatsa matter? You got an infant or something?
:)